Friday, March 2, 2012

Visitors

Well My mom recently came to help me with Gabe.  I thought I would have had him by the time she got here- but no such luck.  Which I was actually happy about because My mom and I went to every Thrift store in Naples the day before I was induced.  We had a great time!  My dad came out a couple days later.  It was so nice to see them.  I gave my dad a hug and realized I hadn't seen him in 2 YEARS!!!

Here is me with my parents the day after I got out of the hospital.  Gabe is 3 days old.  We had a fun lunch and then went and walked along the beach and looked at some beautiful houses.  I wish I got a picture of Gabe at the beach for his first time at 3 days old- but I forgot.  It was a beautiful day.

At barefoot beach- we saw 9 turtles.  It was pretty cool.  


My mom and dad took the kids on Saturday and went down Alligator Alley.  They loved it!

Cute Ellie- notice the alligator in the water


Paul-

Kyle, and yes those are alligators.

The kids- notice that cool bird in the background.  My dad loved all the birds here. 
My mom sewed a bunch of bedding for me- and decorated my back porch while I was in the hospital.  I will take pictures and post them next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment