Thursday, March 15, 2012
So tired
Having a new baby can be exhausting - as I'm sure most of you know. My 3 other kids put me through sleep deprivation for months. So far Gabe has not put me through that. He has actually been a really good sleeper. By the time he was 3 weeks old he had slept through the night twice! - And he has done that a couple nights since then. Usually he only wakes up 1-2 times a night. Things are going pretty well. It makes having a new baby so much more enjoyable when you get a little sleep! However, the last couple of nights I have been sick and Gabe got an immunization. So, on top of being sick myself, I have a fussy baby. It has made me very tired. Last night Darren got up about 3 am, I woke up and my throat was killing me! I whispered to him, "hey, can you get me some Ibuprofen" so he brought me 2 pills. I put them in my mouth and was going to get a drink of water from my night stand, but I was just so tired! Yea, I fell asleep with the pills in my mouth. I woke up later with 2 disintegrated pills under my tongue and my mouth was pretty much on fire. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment