Monday, March 12, 2012

A little play on words

So the other day I was driving and the kids were in the van with me.  They were talking about smoking and tobacco.
When Kyle says, "Dad does tobacco"
Me:"Kyle, dad does not use tobacco"
Kyle, "yes he does, he does all the time"
Me, "Kyle, what are you talking about, you must be confused, dad does not use tobacco"
Kyle, "Yes he does!  The hot sauce, he puts on his food!  He uses it all the time!"
Me, laughing, "Ohhh, you mean Tobasco!  there is a difference sweetie!"

Darren and I were laughing thinking about the scandal that might have occurred if he had a lesson in church about the Word of Wisdom.  I'm sure Kyle would have told his teacher that his dad uses tobacco.  Thank goodness we got it straightened out.  Unless they already had that lesson.  

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of tobasco... remember when you poured a bottle on my lips? Yeah, I do.

    ReplyDelete