Friday, February 3, 2012

Kyle-

Here is my Little Kyle.  He is my little adventure guy.  He was pushing Darren into the pool yesterday when he fell forward straight onto his face! It bruised his cheek and gave him a black eye.  It looks worse in real life.  Poor kid.







Darren hasn't had school for a week- so we have been taking it easy.  Swimming almost every day!




Kyle and Darren He is only going to be my baby for a couple more days!




OK- so for a while I was getting a pile of sand by my front door.  I couldn't figure out where it was coming from since I had swept in the morning, and we didn't go to the beach, and the kids were at school all day.  But almost everyday it would get really sandy by the front door.  Soon I found the culprit.  Kyle's shoes were seriously almost filled with sand! 




This picture is NOT an exaggeration.  This is the real thing.  I figured there was a 1/4 of cup of sand in his shoes everyday!  I actually measured and it was 2 Tablespoons. It probably depends on the day.  But seriously- who runs around with 2 tablespoons of sand in their shoes all day and doesn't care?  Paul is so sensitive I have to buy him special socks that don't have seams in the toes cause it drives him crazy.  Then I have Kyle here who runs around with sand in his shoes all day and doesn't even notice.     
Well, I am a little sad that Kyle won't be the baby of the family for much longer.  But that's ok- he is going to be my sweet little helper instead.  He is so excited for Baby Gabe.  He always has to say hello to Gabe and kiss my belly in the mornings, or whenever he sees me.  They when he goes to school it's, "bye mom, GOOOD BYE BABY GABE!!!Be good baby Gabe!  Love you baby Gabe!  Come today baby Gabe!"  I think when I have this baby I am going to take the back seat.  That's ok- I love him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment