Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for my beautiful little baby. He has brought so much joy and love to our family. These pictures were taken in June- when he was 4 months old- but I just had to get a picture of his first tooth! Now he is 7 months old and has 6 teeth! I'll have to get a picture of his cute teeth later. But for now lets just enjoy these cute pictures.
 |
| Can you see that little tooth? |
 |
| Oh, I just had to add this one. |
 |
| I am in love with this baby! |
Oh boy, I'd better stop looking at these pictures or I may just go wake him up so I can kiss that cute little face in real life. And yes, he is that beautiful in real life:)
No comments:
Post a Comment