Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dreams

What do you dream about? 
I love living in Florida and during the day I have a good attitude and enjoy it.  But at night my subconscious thoughts come out.  Last night I dreamed we lived in a cute little house.  It was fall time.  I was decorating my front porch for fall.  I put out a bale of hay, and pumpkins.  It looked so cute and festive.  Then I woke up.  I have had several dreams of having my own house again and doing fun projects.  Seriously, who dreams about decorating their front porch??  Me!! It is what I want so bad. Why can't I just be content going to the beach? Someday, when we move from here I'll live in a cute little house.  I'll put out a hay bale and pumpkins and I'll smile.  Then, that night, I'll dream of going to the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Funny! I can put out bales of hay, but I do dream of the beach! I remember thinking how weird it was that my cousin Sarah in Miami was celebrating Christmas, when it was so warm and sunny. It seemed inappropriate! Funny, huh?

    ReplyDelete