Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sanibel Island

Last week Darren took a day off and we went up to Sanibel Island.  I've heard it is beautiful.  But it poured rain, then when it cleared up it was about a billion degrees.  It was honestly miserable.  I had sweat dripping off my nose and chin- from sitting in the shade on the beach.
This was me trying to smile and make the best of feeling like I was in an oven.



We got in the water to cool off- it was like getting into a warm bath to cool off. 


My family is still cute though- no matter how hot it was:)
Lesson learned.  Don't go to the beach at 1 pm. in August in Florida again.  The morning or evening is ok- but the middle of the day with a baby- not fun.  Still love the beach- just at different times:)  And I am going to have to make a trip up to Sanibel Island in the "winter" when it's 85 and beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be jealous in the "winter!" Yes, you can copy and paste the laundry blog. lol.

    ReplyDelete