There is so much I want to post about. We have done so many fun things this summer- but it will have to wait till after the 24th of July. Cause It's midnight and I've got a big sewing project. See, I was sitting in primary on Sunday and looking at this cute pioneer outfit our Primary President brought and thought, "hmm, we should have a 24th of July party. I could make an outfit like that for Ellie. I have a day to make it. I'll do it!" So today we went to the fabric store, (which is heaven to me, I can feel my heart sing anytime I go into a fabric store). Ellie and I chose out some fun fabrics. We came home and I made a bonnet for her. Then I made a bonnet for her friend. Now it is almost midnight. I still want to make a skirt, and apron for her, but I need to go to bed. We've got dentist appointments and the party tomorrow. Every night when the kids are asleep and it's all quiet I wish so badly I could pause time and get some stuff done. Fun stuff- sewing and painting and blogging. But no, time must go on. So instead of time pausing, it keeps going and I just end up staying up late. hmmph. So it will be a few days before I get some serious blogging done.
On a side note the other day my 7 year old Kyle said a funny thing. He said, "you know, 6 year olds, and 7 year olds, and 8 year olds- those are my kind of people. 3 year olds, and 4 year olds, and 5 year olds, their just to babyish for me." Ok Kyle, glad to know, I won't make you hang out with any 3 year olds:)
No comments:
Post a Comment