Paul was known as the Destroying Angel in my family. Gabe is a close second. He gets into everything faster than I can clean. Here are some examples.
 |
| Gabe pulled the lid off my honey and put both his hands in it then walked all the way over to where I was in the living room- leaving a long sticky trail of honey. |
 |
| He didn't like it! Get it off mom! |
 |
| Wait, let me put my hands in it one more time. |
 |
| Any time I try and take a picture he refuses to look at the camera. At least he is still cute! |
 |
| Our neighbor gave us a chocolate fountain, and my kids have been DYING to try it. I have been putting them off for a year. Finally I could delay no longer. So we pulled it out for Family Home Evening on Monday. |
 |
| Hmmm, what is the best angle? |
 |
| The kids were cracking up at this one! |
 |
| Look at that cute little body! I love it! Even with toothpaste and marker all over! |
 |
| This was my favorite. So the kids were just laughing so hard at Gabe. He started to get into it and ham it up a little. He turned to the mirror and was totally showing off. It was hilarious, he put a show on for us! |
Everyday I remind myself- I am getting something done. I am raising kids, I am raising kids, I am raising kids... And I love it. I really do. The time goes by faster with each one. It seems as if Gabe has just grown before my eyes. For now I'll let him smear honey, chocolate, marker, and toothpaste all over himself. Because he won't be doing it for long.
He is SO cute.
ReplyDeleteMy gosh, do you never watch your child? :) Such cute pictures! Miss you guys :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so darn cute! I love your attitude. Your kids are the best!
ReplyDelete