Sunday, November 24, 2013

Colorful

 After the Fishing Derby we headed to Sanibel and Captiva Islands and spent the day at the beach.  I love those islands!  They are so fun.  I had to stop and take some pictures of the outside of this fun Art Gallery.  Gabe was asleep in the car or I would have dragged my kids in.  Come with me for just a moment!

Don't you just want to sit in one of those chairs and read a soak in all the colors?

And the flowers?

It's like Inception.  A flower within a flower. 



Fun birdhouses that made me think of my mom and dad.

Look at all the details- the blue scalloped trim, and the fish cut outs along the railing. 

I always love to see the American Flag flying.  Especially in such a fun place.
Thanks for coming with us! I hope it makes you smile:)

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! They make me forget rainy Portland for a moment :) Have a great week with David and Marilyn. I'll call you soon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete