Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Working Out
I have never worked out with any of my other pregnancies. I love to work out, but have never been able to get myself to do it while pregnant. This time I made a commitment to myself before I got pregnant I would try to keep working out. I have done pretty good. It was VERY hard to get motivated to go running when I had morning sickness. But I did it and it helped me feel a tiny bit better physically, and a lot better emotionally. Running is such an amazing outlet for me. Especially if I'm struggling with depression. But I didn't just want to run this pregnancy so I ordered some special DVD's. They are all kinda lame. They pretty much treat you like you are dying. Slow and easy. I didn't even feel like I got a workout. So I finally have figured out how to workout while pregnant. I use my normal workout DVD's and I follow the easy person. It's perfect. Sometimes I wonder if I waste all my energy working out. Yesterday I did upper body- and then was exhausted by 2 and completely useless the rest of the day!! Oh well, I am just doing my best. And I'm proud of myself for working out while pregnant. It's defiantly not as fun as working out when I'm not pregnant. But I'm going to keep it up as long as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment