Friday, April 22, 2011

BYU Basketball

William, Marilyn and baby to be, Peter, Parker, Michael, Eliza, Grace and Paul.



Ok, I know the season was over last month. I am way behind on my blogging. But I just love these pictures of David and Marilyn's family and the party we had here to watch the game. Marilyn made these fun cookies. And they all wore their BYU shirts that Julia and Terry gave them for Christmas last year. There is nothing better in life than family.

3 comments:

  1. Marilyn is pregnant?! Exciting! I love that cute picture of Ellie. What a great kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY FUN!!! My first thought was, hey cool, they are wearing the shirts, and my second was "who's house is that?" Mom told me it is your Em! HOLY COW! IT IS AWESOME! I love the color contrast of the walls and your painting. especially the colors in it. Marilyn looks great! I love my family. You guys are the best! Fun cupcakes too. I lack being that creative. DeBry's and Ernst's I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you too Julia! I miss you guys! And Circe, yes, Marilyn is pregnant, she is getting induced in 9 days-if she doesn't have the baby before that! LOL

    ReplyDelete