Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Break Part 1


Here we are- finally! After living here a year we finally made it to the Aquarium. It was awesome!
Can you guess what kind of shark this is?
It was so funny to look at it's mouth.
Scary shark with scary teeth!
Paul with a Horseshoe Crab
Cute Ellie with the Horseshoe Crab
Darren and Kyle
Paul as an underwater explorer!
Kyle being cute
Ellie in a tube
Ellie, Paul and Darren in a tube- I love Darren's face in this one. It makes me laugh.
There we go-with everyone smiling:)
Emily with Kyle and Ellie

I love my kids!Our family in the jaws of a Megalodon

I thought these Jelly fish were so fascinating! The colors were incredible!

Mr. Ray!

Ellie and Kyle posing for the camera.

Me posing for the camera. Sorry Darren, I've gotten a new boyfriend. I mean Penguin.

Touching the Sting Rays.

The Sting Rays made me think about was the Crocodile Hunter and how much I miss him. He was so awesome!!!

We had Spring Break a couple of weeks ago and took the kids to Gatlinburg. We had a great time! We went to Ripley's Aquarium of the Rockies. We stayed 2 nights in a fun hotel and spent a lot of time swimming in the indoor pool at the hotel. We spent another day at Dollywood and a 1/2 day walking around Gatlinburg. It was so nice to have a family vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment