Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well here we are. Our first Thanksgiving in Florida. I am so thankful for all the other students to hang out with. We had a great time. It's nice to not be the only ones without family around! All of the guys are going to Nurse Anesthesia school.

Here we are Thanksgiving table. We had 14 adults- including the sister missionaries. And I think there were 11 kids. I'm pretty sure all of the kids except mine were 3 or younger.

Paul and Darren hanging out.


These are our good friends Jillian and Michah. They have a 3 year old and twins that are about a year old.
Here is Mark and Megan.

Our gracious hosts- Dave and Mary.
I didn't get a picture of Alisha and Ryan- next time!

My family keeps asking how big I am - well, here I am. Pretty big. Only 2 1/2 more months to go!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you have so many friends down there already. And I really like your hair! Your bangs are so cute! By the way, you should text me your address sometime so I can send that bedding.

    ReplyDelete