Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Getting Closer!

Wow, yesterday i was having minor contractions all day. I tossed and turned all night. Finally I got up at 4:30 with major bad round ligament paints, and minor contractions. I was pretty sure they were Braxton Hicks, but deep down I was freaking out. I didn't have my hospital bags packed. I haven't cleaned out my pantry, or organized under all the sinks, hung pictures in Ellie's room, organized her hair bows, vacuumed out the car, bought a car seat, organized my pictures from 2007, to current. I also need to cut Darrens, Paul, Ellie, and Kyles hair, and trimmed their fingernails. Darren says I am nesting, but I think it is just stuff that needs to be done. Seriously, how can I have a baby without finishing all my miscellaneous projects? Ok it's nesting. And it's a pretty darn strong instinct.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! I think you can get all that done before you burst Em! You are amazing. I got 2 pages worth of "to do's" done before Anson, and nothing done before Lawson. I wish I was there to help you. I am so excited for you to have a sweet chubby little baby. Love you! Julia

    ReplyDelete