Saturday, January 21, 2012

Going Out No More

The last couple days every where I go people stare at me. Seriously stare! I can see people look at my face, then they look down at my belly, then their eyes get really big. I feel like saying, "what, haven't you ever seen a pregnant lady before?!"
Today we went to the library and I had 8 people in an hour ask when I am due, here are a few of the things that people seriously said to me today:
"oh, your getting close!"( you are big!)
"you must only have a few days" (what are you doing out walking around in your condition?)
"You are pregnant, Wow you are Pregnant!" (Did you really just say that twice?!  As if the first time wasn't insulting enough! Oh and thanks for telling me that because I didn't already know that)
and last but not least someone said to me, "You must be having twins!" NO I am not having twins!
Seriously. I am not going out into public again till I have this baby.

Laura told me the next time someone asks if I am having twins to tell them, "No, I'm having triplets!

3 comments:

  1. Emily, You are cracking me up! I love those last few manic, crazy days of pregnancy. You think you're sane but you're not! Lol. That's where I am too. I can't wait until our babies are here and we can go out in public without people commenting on our size! People keep saying how tiny I am, which I am, but my baby is not gaining weight and it's scary. I don't know why I've been losing weight. It's not normal, but it is stressful. So...never comment on a pregnant woman's size!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! I got the twins comment all the time! I love your posts. They are good birth control for me.

    ReplyDelete