Ok-I found this video and I think it's pretty funny. Maybe just to me-but this is my blog so bear with me. This is 3 weeks ago- the day before they induced me. This is the nesting instinct in action! It was absolutely necessary for me to clean off the back porch before baby comes. Go figure. Anyways, my mom actually decorated the whole back porch for me while I was in the hospital- I will post pictures of that in a couple of days. But for now- enjoy:) And please remember- I just woke up, I"m 10 months pregnant, I have no makeup on, and I haven't done my hair- so I'm not quite at my best. But it's ok- it's me in all my pregnancy- craziness glory.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
3 Weeks ago
Ok-I found this video and I think it's pretty funny. Maybe just to me-but this is my blog so bear with me. This is 3 weeks ago- the day before they induced me. This is the nesting instinct in action! It was absolutely necessary for me to clean off the back porch before baby comes. Go figure. Anyways, my mom actually decorated the whole back porch for me while I was in the hospital- I will post pictures of that in a couple of days. But for now- enjoy:) And please remember- I just woke up, I"m 10 months pregnant, I have no makeup on, and I haven't done my hair- so I'm not quite at my best. But it's ok- it's me in all my pregnancy- craziness glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is hilarious Em! And you look great anyway. I love Darren, and I think I even heard mom laugh in the back ground. I am excited to see pictures. Love you, Julia
ReplyDelete"I don't have a ladder." Hahahahaha. You are so awesome. This made me laugh so much.
ReplyDelete