Saturday, May 26, 2012

Comparison

So I have been going to yoga on the beach Saturday mornings.  Ok, I've gone twice.  But I love it, and plan to go more.  The beach is absolutely stunning in the morning.  Serious, stunning.  Anywho, this week our yoga teacher said something that stuck with me.  She said, "let go of all comparison, if you compare yourself, you either end up superior, or inferior, and neither is good."  I like that so much, it made me think of this poster I saw on the internet.  I loved it. 

So, I have been working on not comparing my self to anyone, and I love it!  It's freeing!! I know it sounds cliche, but I try to just be my best self.  And it honestly is great.   Try it for yourself- next time you find yourself comparing you to someone else- stop it!   Lets all free ourselves from comparison!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Probably going to steal it or link to it. Definitely need to apply it.

    ReplyDelete