Friday, May 11, 2012

Shark Fishing

Yea, that's right, I said Shark Fishing. Another fun thing we did with Erica and Rachie was shark fishing.  We went off the end of the Fort Myers Pier. The best time to go is at night when the water is calm.  Yea, they are just little ones, but it was still fun!






Buddy caught a shark!





This is Ellie holding a hammer head!  Someone else caught it.  But let the kids hold it and throw it back.




Ellie is holding a Black Tip and Paul is holding the Hammer Head.
So much fun!!  I love living here!  I don't know how we are going to move!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--that is amazing. What a great adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are starting to love Florida. I know it was hard for you to move here from Tenn and from Idaho before that. You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are soooo doing that when we come!! How cool!

    ReplyDelete