Sunday, May 6, 2012

Feeling young

Hanging out with younger people is fun.  Here are some fun picks of kick'n it in the car.  Driving places was almost as fun as the things we actually did.  We would crank up the music, sing and dance in the car.  It's been a long time since I just let down my hair and just relaxed about life! In fact our theme song from the trip was "We are young" by Fun.

Chickie (aka Rachael) Buddy (aka Paul) and Annie (aka Erica)





Good times


Annie with baby Gabe.  Yea he's getting big- 15 pounds!


I got this really great brain teaser game for the kids.  It has been really popular in the car and at the beach and , yes even at church.  It's called Kanoodle.  If your looking for a good gift- this game is awesome. You can order it online at Amazon.



More chillin' pictures



I wonder what Gabe is thinking about







Rachie and Paul




Hanging in the car probably driving to the beach!





More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment