Bright and early on the 17th he was us ready to open presents!
![]() |
| We got Paul this really cool helicopter that doesn't really work! |
You’re Invited to a Reptile and LEGO
Birthday Party!
For Paul Ernst who is
turning 10.
Time: Saturday, May 19,
at 11:00 to 1:00 A.M. and P.M.
Things we will be
doing: Piñata, Lunch, Lizard catching, cake, swimming, making LEGO houses,
and other stuff.
Place: 15574, Marcello
circle, Naples, Florida.
Phone number: 1-423-863-4433.
![]() |
| Paul really wanted a big cookie for his cake. It was easy and cheap. |
Paul and I made this fun pinata where everyone pulls a string. All the string are fake, except one, which opens a trap door and all the candy falls out. Much easier and safer than the traditional pinata.
The party started out at our house where we dumped a huge thing of legos in the middle of the floor. Everyone made lego projects. Then we had pizza, cookie and ice cream, opened presents, then walked to the pool for a pinata and swimming. It was lots of fun and not to much work. At Ellie's last party- I made her invite all the kids in her school class and church class so no one got their feelings hurt. My mom used to make us do that, well we had over 30 kids come. Even though the kids had a great time, it was petty much a nightmare for me. Hurt feelings or not, I swore I would never do a party that big again. So I put a limit of 15 invitations. I figured about 10 kids would come and that was about how many I could handle. It ended up being just perfect.












No comments:
Post a Comment