![]() |
| A Mother's Day Quiz for Kids: filled out by Ellie Ernst |
2. Her favorite television show is: Avatar, (that's the cartoon with Aang, not the naked blue aliens)
3. She likes movies about: romance
4. My mother's favorite outfit to wear is: swet pants
5. The outfit I like her to wear is: a Dress
6. An expression or saying that my mom always uses is: I Love you!
7. My mother get angry when: I don't do my jobs.
8. My mother's favorite sport is: Soccer
9. My mother's favorite foods are: doants, craps, and pizza. (translation, donuts, crapes and pizza)
10. I like my mom to cook: Everything
11. My mother's favorite restaurant is: Perkinz (LOL)
12. Her favorite vacation is: when we visit her mom and dad
13. My mom has a funny habit of: haveing boys. (sorry Ellie!)
14. My mom looked beautiful on the day she: got mardedy (married)
15. My mom looked funny on the day that she: She awsly looks beautiful
16. My mom doesn't know: How much I love her
17. My mother's best friend is: She dose not have one.
18. My mom's pet name for me is: Smerf and chunga
A Mother's Day Flower by Paul Ernst
1. My mom makes the best: Food
2. My mom loves me because: I'm cute
3. My mom teaches me: to be nice
4. My mom is as beautiful as: a flower
5. My mom is good at: Being kind
6. My favorite thing to do with my mom is: Go to the movies!
7. I love my mom because: She is nice
My Mom is Special by Kyle Ernst
My mom is pretty as a: Flower
She is: 33 years old
She weighs: 103 pounds and 5 feet tall.
Her favorite food is: Pizza (it seems like my favorite food is whatever that child's favorite is)
My mom loves to make: art
When she was little, she used to: Play with dolls.
I think my mom is funny when she: tells jokes
She always says: I love you
I wouldn't trade my mom for: infiwitys (infinity)
![]() |
| Kyle also made this plate and these cute flowers for me. |
![]() |
| The present was a book of poems he wrote about me! |
![]() | ||
| Dedication: This book is dedicated to my mother, Emily. Happy Mothers day, 2010. |
Misses me when I'm gone
Outstanding
Teaches me
Happy
Exiting
Really awsome
I Love You More Than Candy:
I love you more than candy,
Than red blueberry pie,
You are very handy,
And definetly high. (LOL)
I love you more than chapter books,
and millions of Legos,
Than tons and tons of fishing hooks and
my very own computer, very only mine,
I love your more than Dinosaurs,
Than a big numangus roast,
I love Kanoodle anytime,
But I love YOU the most!
A Day At The Beach
Dear mom,
I loved it when we went to the beach with aunt Julia and saw a squid! It was fun when we saw the dolphins and the hermit crab. I had fun with Aunt Julia and I wish I could see her again, and I bet you wish that too. It was cool finding shells, and I had a VERY special time with you.
Mom's Love
Love is eating yummy food,
Love is being in a good mood.
Love is a big hug around the waist,
Love is having nothing to waste.
Love is being just so tall,
Love is dodging a big wall.
Love is going to the mall,
Love is having a cute doll.
Love is going up to your mom,
and saying, "I Love You mom!"
Diamante
Mom
Warm, Cozy
Kissing, Hugs, giving
Care, kiss, share, hugs
Helping, Supporting, Caring
Kind, Livley
Love
These Little hands
These little hands can hold a hand,
Lend something or give a hug,
Show you the way to have fun,
Play a game, or help you run,
Go to the mall Just with you.
When when I'm grown up and faraway,
These little hands with you will stay.
Top ten reasons why I love mom
10. I love my mom because she reads me "The Giving Tree."
9. I love my mom because she helps me clean my room
8. I love my mom when she makes me laugh by tickling me.
7. I love my mom because she taught me how to be kind.
6. I love to hear my mom sing "We are Young"
5. I love my mom because she finds time to be with me
4. I know my mom cares because she loves to be with me.
3. I know my mom is smart because she helps me.
2. I love my mom because she works so hard at being kind to me.
1. I love my mom because she is the BEST MOM EVER!
My Favorite thing about my mom is her Personality- happy!
I Enjoy my mother most when we go to the movies.
My mother looks prettiest when we go to church.
If I could give my mother anything from me, It would be whatever she wanted.
Happy Mothers Day!!
![]() |
| Ellie also gave me this cute bag with some things she gathered from her room. |
Oh- and I didn't even mention that Darren gave me a Metal Detector ! I have wanted one forever! I'll have to post a picture of it sometime.




















I love that you have wanted a metal detector FOREVER and finally got one. That is so you! :)
ReplyDelete