Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lemonade Stand

Well, my kids had a lemonade stand.  I tried to put it off as long as possible, but when Paul wants to do something he doesn't stop talking about it till it's done.  And he needed money to buy fish for his fish tank.  So when we had 1/2 a day of nothing to do - I let them do their lemonade stand.  My floors have not been the same since.  My camera battery went dead when I tried to take a picture of the kids lemonade stand- so I took.  At least I got the sign.  


Lemonade!  You can get 5 glasses of Lemonade to put in your car on your way home for only $2.00!  Or .50 cents each.  Pink or yellow!  Buy 2 cups and get one free!  And only 3 g. of Shuger per glass!  

And guess what?  They made $35.00 in about 2 hours!  That's why I like living in Florida! They had one guy give them $5.00-  when they offered him lemonade he said, "no thanks, I don't want to get my car dirty".  LOL  nice guy.  Another guy gave them $5.00 too- but he took the lemonade.  Thanks nice people for supporting my kids- where ever you are!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You'd never make that much in Utah. Everyone thinks, "I could make my own lemonade." haha I love the marketing! Only 3 grams of shugar? Bring me a glass!

    ReplyDelete