Friday, December 14, 2012

Whoops

Ok- for all you who saw my post that said, "Help Me" and are concerned about me- don't worry, I am totally good right now.  It was a post from last July when I was pregnant with morning sickness.  I was basically in the depths of despair.   So the other day, I was printing my blog into a book- so I was going through all my old posts.  I never posted "help me", - but I thought I would like it in my book- So I hit the "Publish" button.  Well, you would think it would publish the post as the day I wrote it- in July of 2011, but it didn't, it published it yesterday! So now it seems like I am totally depressed and struggling.  Which I am not.    I am doing great right now.  But coincidentally, that also happened to be after the post about missing my mom.  LOL.  I miss my mom and family, but I only get sad about it 1% of the time.  The other 99% of the time I am just great!
So, to all my friends who have written or called me concerned, thank you for your love. I am great for now.  Next time I get pregnant and have morning sickness I will love all the nice notes and calls:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment