Sunday, October 20, 2013

I'm in Love!

Have I mentioned I LOVE shelling?  Well, there is this blog about shelling that my kids and I love.  The woman who's bog it is, Pam, happens to live in Sanibel Island- which is about an hour North of us.   Well, on Friday we went to Sanibel Island and ran into her! What luck! It was meant to be. She was so nice and I was so happy she took the time to visit with us.  She even took our picture and put us on her blog.  Check it out!  We made it on our favorite website!

http://www.iloveshelling.com/blog/


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Just reading about all your shells amd looking at the pics, I can totally see why you're hooked! We found dozens of shells with little holes in them, perfect for stringing on a neclace, in in California. Know anything about what makes those perfect holes?

    ReplyDelete