I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up. It makes me sad, and happy all at the same time. I love to see them develop their personalities. I love doing stuff with my kids, and becoming better and better friends with them. But I also understand why my Opa used to always push down on my head so I would stop growing up. It didn't work. My Opa got old, and passed away. I got older and had kids. And now they are growing up and I push on their heads. Life is strange. Time is such a strange thing. How it just goes. There is no stopping time. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. There is no going back. No Ellie sleeping in her crib again, waking up with crazy hair. Or Paul being so messy that it seems I will never get a thing done. Or Kyle making motorcycle sounds. No more nursing my babies. No more first steps for Ellie, Kyle, or Gabe. I guess it's about looking ahead. Paul receiving the priesthood. Ellie's first date. Kyle's first motorcycle. Gabe's first pair of underwear. It's about enjoying each day. I am trying to soak it all in. I am happy with each and every day with my children with whatever stage they are at.
Ellie and Kyle's school is awesome. They so everything based on real life. - Here is the morning news. Ellie was on the News Crew. The do News every morning and it is broadcast to all of the TV's in all of the classrooms. Cool! When I was a kid we just had a loudspeaker!
| Ellie getting ready for the news. They do it upright! Green screen and everything! |
| Close up of that beautiful girl. |
| One more- I can't help myself! |
| They have kids run the camera's and everything! It is great! |
Ellie, in the back room after the news. If you want to see the show-
Here is the video of her reporting the news:
http://youtu.be/9u9M8ctgBvM
Wow! Awesome school and Ellie looks so cute. Fun to read all of your updates. Gabe is huge and so cute! Wading through the river did look like you were in another country! You guys are still super adventurous. Love it!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! Way to go Ellie. You did a great job :)
ReplyDeleteI cried reading this! What you said is so true. I want to etch them in my memory and never forget the times we have now. Ellie did great! How fun!
ReplyDelete