Friday, October 4, 2013

Up To Ten

One of my favorite websites for toddlers is http://www.uptoten.com/   It is a super cute website- Just click on the Free version- my kids love the games and Gabe loves the songs.  When I am making dinner sometimes I will put on the- Play All Songs Continually- and let Gabe watch it.  He loves it!  And yes, I led Gabe watch electronics. 

1 comment:

  1. I was just catching up on your blog and love all your recent posts! You guys sure have a lot of fun! Those dolphin videos were greatI LOVE seeing dolphins at the beach. And I don't know how you keep up with that little Gabe. He's such a cute little monster! Oh--and my kids totally have bathroomitis, too. That's hilarious! Glad you guys are having good family fun. You've got to enjoy every last minute in FL before you leave!

    ReplyDelete