| I've got to tell a story about Laura. Laura is one of the kindest, thoughtful, unselfish people that I know. See those candy bars in the bottom right corner? Well, a couple nights before the party a kid came by her house selling candy bars. He was one of Jame's friends. It was late, cold and he seemed tired. He told Laura he was selling candy bars to raise money for him to go on a track meet or something. Laura said, "How many candy bars do you need to sell?' He said, "35" She said, "when do you need to sell them by?" He said, "tomorrow." So Laura bought them all from him so he could go home. He was so happy! She put cute wrappers on them that said, "Congratulations Darren" and gave them to everyone at the party. I feel so lucky to have such a great siblings. I have lots of stories about each one of my brothers and sisters and the small, kind things they have done. They are all such examples to me. |
Yeah, Darren and Emily! You guys are great and have worked hard together to achieve your dreams.
ReplyDeleteEm that party was really fun and it was so fun to see you. Love you tons.
ReplyDelete