Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Thunder

I have had some people ask for this recipe.  I figured I would share it with all of you:) It's pretty much one of my favorite desserts.

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Thunder

Fudge Stuff:
1 can Eagle sweetened condensed milk
1 package Cocolate chips
2 T. butter
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. vanilla

Cookie Stuff:
1 1/2 cups butter
3 cups brown sugar
3 eggs
3 t vanilla
1 1/2 t. soda
1 1/2 t. salt
3 3/4 cups flour
4 1/2 cups oatmeal

Heat fudge ingredients over low heat until melted, stirring occasionally.

For the cookie part: cream together butter, sugar, and eggs.  Add vanilla.  Mix soda, salt, flour and oatmeal together and mix well.  Add to wet ingredients.   Spread 2/3 dough onto a large, rimmed cookie pan.  Cover with fudge stuff.  Drop remaining dough on the top and flatten slightly.  Bake for 18-20 min., or until very light brown around the edges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment