Yeah! My favorite place on Earth. Ok, so we went there the last 2 weeks of July. So I'm posting a little late. Better late than never. I was soooo excited Darren had 2 weeks in a row off of work. We headed to Cooke, but first stopped in Boise and stayed with Mark. Then we stopped in Rigby and had lunch with the Swansons. They were so kind by hosting a BBQ lunch for us. A lot of our good friends were there- Natalie, Jesse, Jed, it was so good to see everyone.
 |
| Ellie, me, Chrissy and Becca |
 |
| Ellie with her good friend Korianna |
 |
| Ray and Lisa, and me with Darren. |
 |
| Kyle and Chrissy. Chrissy just got back from China- we loved talking to her about it. |
 |
| Michael, Aaron, Paul and Kyle. |
 |
| Me and Lisa with Ray photo bombing. LOL |
 |
| Ellie and Chrissy. My kids and I all love this girl! |
We love the Swanson family. They were our good friends in Rigby. We were so sad to move away from all the good people there. But we love to visit them- whenever we see them it seems like no time has passed at all!
 |
| So then it was off to the cabin. Here is driving through the Lamar Valley. As we drove we played John Denver, had the windows rolled down, and I started to cry. I felt so much joy I was overcome. It has been such a long, hard road. But there we were, my husband and my 4 beautiful kids, listening to fun music on vacation in the most beautiful place on earth! This is what life is about. |
 |
| When we got there we had the first 2 days just our family. We had a great time! We went to church, then we on a little hike to check out the rope swing. |
 |
| The view from the Broadwater is AMAZING. |
 |
| Ellie and Paul had to test out the rope swing a little bit. |
 |
| Gabe, just being cute. |
 |
| Gabe, just being, well....Gabe. |
 |
| What's better than a bath in the kitchen sink?! |
Going to the cabin in great. Being there just our family was so much fun. But after a couple of days- we were all ready for some company.... stay tuned, lots more cabin pictures to come!
I love seeing all your fun pics and hearing about how happy you are. We are so lucky your family is generous enough to share yoyr cabin with all the DeBrys. It's heaven!
ReplyDelete