Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Running

So, have I mentioned I have gotten into running?  Big time?  Well, I am currently under the weather with a bruised heel.  But lets go back a couple of months.  I started running with a couple of girls- at 5:30 in the morning.  You heard me right. 5:30 am.  When only crazy people are awake. I really started to enjoy it.  During the summer I took my kids and we to Rigby and ran the Teton Dam 1/2 marathon.  It was HARD. It was up hill a LOT.  But it was a lot of fun and I felt great.  My time was 1 hour 51 minutes and 59 seconds. Which is a 8:33 minute mile.  I was really proud of myself! 






This is Patti, me and Ashley.  These are the fun girls I go running with in the morning.  They did the full marathon.




Gabe being cute

Here I am getting an award for getting 3rd place

Gabe had to join me

Here is the crowd hanging out for the awards. Races are so fun!


Me and my dear friend Natalie. I stayed at her house in Rigby and she brought my kids up to the race to see me finish.
Gabe at the climbing wall after the race.

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed! That sounds like torture to me, so I'm double impressed. I'll just snuggle up at cello lessons that early in the morning! Lol

    ReplyDelete