Monday, September 29, 2014

Multinomah Falls

As we headed out of Portland to drive home- I had to stop at Ikea.  Darren sent me a text and said, "you better not go to Ikea!" I texted back the following picture. 
Then we headed to Multinomah Falls.  This place was as crowded as Disneyland.  There were sooo many people there.  We had to have a battle with some 200 other cars for a parking spot.  I am sure it was beautiful, but I couldn't really tell because I couldn't see it through the crowd. I will probably never go there again unless I am forced to go.
At least I was in good company.  Laura, me, Athena, and Nayeli
Most the kids.
Me and my sweet baby Gabe that tried to run away from me into the crowd the entire time.

I look at this picture and my heart melts at what great kids I have.  I love them so much.

Then we headed across the highway to the fish hatchery.  They had some HUGE sturgeon that were really fun to watch. 


After that we headed home to Hermiston.  It was a successful trip to Portland for 3 Ladies and a bunch of kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment