Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Apple Cider

A few weeks ago we got together we some members of our ward to go pick apples and make fresh apple cider.  It was DELICIOUS. Seriously it's so good you feel like you are committing a sin when you drink it.  Like partaking of the forbidden fruit or something.  It was a big production at a local family's apple farm.  They have the apple farm for fun. Yea, like a hobby or something.  They just have it for the community I guess.  It was awesome.  Everyone who helped got a bunch of juice- I think we ended up with close to 15 gallons! Yea. You heard me right.  Fifteen gallons of pure liquid candy. Yum.  We drank it that night till we were all sick.  the next day we gave some away, and put a bunch in the fridge and the freezer. If you come visit us we will pull some out of the freezer for you:)








Have I mentioned that I love the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment