When Paul said he wanted a Harry Potter party- I said, "ok- but if I'm going to buy all this stuff, then Ellie and Kyle are having Harry Potter party's too." They all agree, so Ellie had a Harry Potter birthday party. Her birthday was in August, but it seemed as if we had something every weekend until September. So we finally had the party in September. I had a lot of the same stuff from the last party-and surfed the internet for a million wonderful new ideas. It was so fun! I have as much fun planning for a party as the party itself.
 |
| The shed was Honeydukes Sweet Shop. I really wished I had taken pictures before the party- when everything looked so pretty and the sun was shining. But I was to busy getting ready. So by the time I took pictures, most the candy was gone. |
 |
| Darren as Lucius Malfoy. One of the kids favorite things we did was Potions class. They used the following instructions I got from a great website with all sorts of Harry Potter Ideas. It was a hit! |
 |
| Savannah's balloon blew up so much it popped! |
 |
| Ellie's good friend Nadine. |
 |
| I'm not huge into spending tons of time making birthday cakes. They get eaten and their gone! We we made this fun one with the flying keys that Ellie could make and it looked good and was easy all at the same time. |
 |
| This is how I felt after the party. Tired! It was worth it. I think the kids had a great time. Happy Birthday sweet Ellie! |
No comments:
Post a Comment