A couple of weekends ago we headed to Boise to hang out with Mark and Malinda and go to the BYU Boise game. Which ended up being not so fun and we left early. booo
 |
| So DArren thought this was hilarious, everyone was out in the car, waiting to drive to Boise. And you know how it is when your leaving for a trip- complete chaos?! Right, so I was quickly making myself a protein shake to take in the car and this happened. I went out to the car and told Darren it would be a minute...or two. So he came in to take my picture and embarrass me. |
 |
| This is my boys first time to a big sports event. Paul made the fun sign. They were excited. |
 |
| The beautiful Malinda, Paul, Makayla (gorgeous!) and Mark |
 |
| Football game selfies |
 |
| Darren looked so handsome I kept taking pictures of him. hahaha |
 |
| Saturday was busy! We got up and got ready for Derek's birthday party. Malinda worked so hard all day getting ready for it. Derek loves volcano's so Malinda and I made him this awesome birthday cake. It was fun. |
 |
| Malinda put dry ice in the cup in the middle and put water in it so It was "flowing" for the kids. And the candles "sparkled". They loved it! |
 |
| Then we went to their ward Halloween party. It was great. |
 |
| Darren doesn't like parties or crowds- so he stayed at home and watched football from the hot tub by himself. I'm sure he was so lonely. |
 |
| So after a crazy day of parties, Malinda and I took the girls out to the mall. Then we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was the nicest restaraunt Ellie has ever been to- and she loved it. These two love each other! |
Thanks Mark and Malinda for the great time! It was fun and you were great hosts-like always. It is so nice to be out West and closer to family!
It's so great that you guys can get together! I was just saying to David and Marilyn that your family (all the DeBrys) can throw everyone in the car and drive 3 or 7 or 8 hours, no big deal! I laughed at Darren's "loneliness. " ha ha! It looked pretty miserable! ;)
ReplyDelete