![]() |
| They had the end of year party, and Paul made these fun water bottles for his teammates. |
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Cross Country
Paul recently finished Cross Country. He loved it. Not necessarily because he loved running, but he loved doing something hard, and progressing. He loved the relationships he created and friends he made. All the kids on the team were so nice and it made a big difference to him. He wasn't the fastest, but we didn't care, and neither did he. We were so proud of him every day he would practice, and at every track meet that he would push himself. I think it is so important for kids to learn how to push themselves. To work hard. To be in pain and keep running. hahaha. Sorry kids. Whenever I run, I try to run so hard I feel like I'm going to throw up- that's my goal each time. Then I know I pushed myself hard enough. And I love it when I get that feeling. But enough about me... here are some pictures of one of Paul's last track meet in Kennewick Washington.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment