Monday, February 8, 2016
A Ray of Sunshine
Gabriel Teancum Ernst. He's our little ray of sunshine. He is the most positive, cute, loving, fun, little boy. He spreads happiness and joy everywhere he goes. He loves everything and everyone. Except zombies. Which he believes in thanks to Minecraft. Regardless, our whole family just adores him! And he just turned 4 yesterday. I think 4 is the cutest age. Especially Gabe being 4. He is so happy and loves everything. I frequently hear him say things like, "Mom, I love your shirt! Mom, I love your hair! I love Luke so much! I love Luke infinity! I love everybody so much. Except zombies, I don't love zombies, except nice ones, I love nice ones." The other day he said, "I love Luke more than Minecraft, I love Luke more than computers and TV. I love Luke more than a room full of TV's." We love you too Gabe, more than a room full of TV's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment