Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Working out and Eating Right

If you know me- you know that eating healthy and exercise is a big part of my life.  I am currently doing a program called Hammer and Chisel.  It's a 8 week program of working out 6 times a week and eating right.  I have no problem working out.  If I don't exercise I get depression really bad, so exercising really isn't even an option for me.  I have to do it to stay sane, and for my family to be able to handle me.  In fact the quote around here is, "I'm only 1 workout away from being in a good mood."  In other words- if I'm cranky I just need to work out and then I'll feel great.  Anyways, the group I'm doing the program with encourages taking pictures of your food and workouts.  I figured since I've shared them with my group- I should share them with you! Here they are.






I workout everyday no matter what or how long it takes.  My program workouts are only 30-40 min long.   They really aren't even that hard.  Sometimes it will take me 2 hours to get a 40 min video done because I have to stop it so many times to take care of kids.  Usually they end up doing it with me or I hold Luke while I work out.  Below is Nyeli and Teddy and Gabe working out with me while Athena was here. We had a lot of fun!



Here are my all time favorite running shoes. Adidas Energy Boost.  I have super sensitive feet and have had a lot of foot problems.  These have been the best running shoes ever.
Healthy dinners.  I eat so many vegetables on this diet! Ughhh, not my favorite- but healthy.  The weight is coming off... in slow motion.  But I guess at least it's coming off.  Five kids really does a job on your body.   Maybe I'll share my before and after pictures when I'm done in 3 weeks.  MAYBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment