The pool and outside of the house is amazing. It has a sweet pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ, outdoor entertaining area. It's in a great neighborhood and right across the street from a park. It's been on the market about 7 months, so we are getting a great deal on it. I looked at this house 4 times before we made an offer on it. I looked at it when I was pregnant with Luke-6 months ago! There are a couple of things I really don't like about it- like the kitchen, and the stove top right in the island. It also only has 1 bathroom for my 5 kids. And it's outdated. After racking my brain for months I think I have come up with solutions and I can fix those problems. I have lots of ideas for this house. I like to fix up houses, and this one we can have a lot of fun living in while we fix it up. We plan on closing next month. Wish us luck!
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Big News
Yes, big news! No- I'm not pregnant. We made an offer on a house and are planning on moving! We will be staying in Hermiston, which I'm not to excited about. But moving to a little better house to make Hermiston a little more fun. Take a look. These are the listing photos.
At this point you may be wondering why we bought the house. Yeah, the decorating is not my style, the house is outdated, but take a look at this....
The pool and outside of the house is amazing. It has a sweet pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ, outdoor entertaining area. It's in a great neighborhood and right across the street from a park. It's been on the market about 7 months, so we are getting a great deal on it. I looked at this house 4 times before we made an offer on it. I looked at it when I was pregnant with Luke-6 months ago! There are a couple of things I really don't like about it- like the kitchen, and the stove top right in the island. It also only has 1 bathroom for my 5 kids. And it's outdated. After racking my brain for months I think I have come up with solutions and I can fix those problems. I have lots of ideas for this house. I like to fix up houses, and this one we can have a lot of fun living in while we fix it up. We plan on closing next month. Wish us luck!
The pool and outside of the house is amazing. It has a sweet pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ, outdoor entertaining area. It's in a great neighborhood and right across the street from a park. It's been on the market about 7 months, so we are getting a great deal on it. I looked at this house 4 times before we made an offer on it. I looked at it when I was pregnant with Luke-6 months ago! There are a couple of things I really don't like about it- like the kitchen, and the stove top right in the island. It also only has 1 bathroom for my 5 kids. And it's outdated. After racking my brain for months I think I have come up with solutions and I can fix those problems. I have lots of ideas for this house. I like to fix up houses, and this one we can have a lot of fun living in while we fix it up. We plan on closing next month. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Exciting! That will be so great to have a pool! I can't wait to see what you do with all that oak cabinetry! ;)
ReplyDeleteExciting! But what about your new built in? Time to build another one, I guess.
ReplyDelete