Friday, February 5, 2016

Grandma Rita

While Darren and I were in Hawaii last year my mom did a bunch of projects for me.  I'll have to take more pictures of things she did.  But for now I just want to say "thank you" to my sweet mom.   She was so kind and thoughtful to watch my kids and fix up my house for me.  When Darren and I got home I asked my older kids what they learned about Grandma Rita from her babysitting.  This is what they said..
Kyle
1. All she likes to do is work!
2. She has late dinners.
3. She is kind and helps you clean your room.

Ellie
1. She like to do projects.
2. She's a bad driver.  (lol, sorry mom!)
3. She is so nice and you can just feel the love from her.

Little does Kyle and Ellie know that "work"  and "projects" are pretty much the same thing and my mom loves it.  Thank you so much mom.   My mom is the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful, artistic person.  If you know my mom you know what I am talking about.  It is a pleasure knowing her and to even be in her presence. The best way to describe her is in this quote.   I saw it and instantly thought of my mom.

“You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement.”

F. Scott Fitzgerald

 









No comments:

Post a Comment