

Have I mentioned I've been making bread and selling it? Yea, that's why I have had no time the last 3 weeks cause I've been baking like crazy! I take it to some women I work out with at the gym, and I also started taking the kids around and they sell it door to door. We have gotten a couple repeat customers that way. They just text me when they want bread. I charge $5 a loaf and so far we sell about 15-20 loaves a week. It's a good thing, but does take a lot of time. I am loving my Bosch, cause I usually make 6 loaves at a time. I also have a wheat grinder- so I grind my own wheat- which tastes so much better than wheat flour bought from the store. I got a whole bunch of awesome wheat from Wheat Montana when we lived in Rigby, and I am so glad I brought it all with me. BTW-wheat prices are going up like crazy! They went up %7 just last week. Crazy times.
Nice work Em!
ReplyDeleteThey look great, Emily!!! I'm like a proud mother hen. Look at you go!
ReplyDelete