Monday, November 7, 2011
I'm back in the saddle again
Well, 2 weeks ago I started having contractions, (or Braxton-Hicks, whichever you prefer) They started about 5 in the afternoon. The next day they started about 3, then noon then I had them non- stop all day. I was only 26 weeks so this was very concerning to me. I tried to make an appointment to see a doctor- but they wouldn't see me without my records from my old doctor. Which takes 5-10 business days. So I laid on the couch, sat at my computer, watched tv and took lots of naps last week. While this may sound fun to some- it drove me bonkers. I like to be doing things, keeping busy, etc. I did read a couple books which was nice. Anyways, after a week of taking it easy I have felt very good the last couple of days. I am back to cleaning up- finishing hanging pictures, and grocery shopping. Feels good. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some pictures of our townhouse and post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I said to Scott, "I don't know if I should rest or get something done." He said that resting IS getting something done at this stage. So go ahead and get some down time! :) I know it kills you...but we have to force ourselves to do it! Hang in there! I'm having my baby Feb. 12. I bet you're at the exact same time.
ReplyDeleteI am due Feb 6. We are close! I constantly have to tell myself, "today I will work on growing the baby" LOL It makes me feel a little bit better about being so slow with everything I try and get done.
ReplyDelete