Well, my friend Emily had a baby shower for me last week. I haven't blogged about it because at night when I usually blog I am too tired or having moments of insanity. We played some games and had delicious food. It was lots of fun to get together! I let Ellie come- cause she is one of the girls. She was so cute and fun to have along.
Cute baby boy clothes.
Kayle, Mandy, Val, Katie, Jillian, Megan, Ellie and Emily
 |
| Same people but with me in place of Val. |
|
|
|
Thanks girls, for a fun night and for all the great gifts!
What fun friends! Yes, I'm scheduled to go in on the 10th. My due date is the 18th, but I always schedule a week early because...I can? :) Those last few days are agonizing! I hope you get that baby here ASAP. I'm distraught that you can't induce early! But maybe it would make you feel better if you scheduled an induction for your due date...just in case. We need deadlines!! I'm hoping yours is today! :)
ReplyDelete