Monday, March 26, 2012
Gabriel Teancum Ernst
Well, we blessed our little one today. We had no family there, but I didn't feel sad. I felt a little stressed that he would scream during the whole thing or have a blowout in his white outfit minutes before. But he didn't. He was just peaceful and a little angle. I felt happy we have the gospel and the priesthood and ordinances. I felt love for friends who have been so helpful and kind. I felt grateful for my beautiful healthy children. I felt Peace. I felt so much Joy to have Gabe be a part of our family. Darren gave him a great blessing. It was a beautiful day all around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











He is such a handsome lil' guy! And I love your hair that way! Darren did bless him with a beautiful blessing and he was just perfect! I am so grateful for the chance to get to know you and your sweet family! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's so perfect Emily! It was a beautiful blessing. Thanks for being such a great friend, let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteYeah for your family! Can I please look like you after just having a baby? Seriously, you look fabulous.
ReplyDeleteOh boy I love him, can't wait to squeeze and kiss him! :)
ReplyDelete