Ha ha! Darren makes life really fun. My kids love him and I love him.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Get to know Darren...
I post about my kids all the time- It's time for you to get to know Darren a little better. The best way to describe Darren? Our good friends Bryce and Amy once described him "passionate about life!" That about sums up Darren. He doesn't do anything halfway. Food is not "fine", it's either "delicious or disgusting". He likes to ride motorcycles very fast and bungee jump off 500 foot bridges. He wears a speedo when he snorkels so he can swim faster and dive deeper. He has broken so many bones I've lost track. He likes dirt biking, 4 wheeling, snowmobiling, street biking, tri-Athelons, swimming, climbing, working out, and wrestling. He LOVES motorcycles. He wants to climb to the top of the highest mountain in all 50 states. He has a great vocabulary is is constantly using words I have never heard before. He likes to be silly, and tease the kids. He likes to cook. He is a great dad. Darren is a very fun person to be married to. One of my favorite things about Darren is he is very self disciplined. He gets up on time, works out with a passion, eats healthy, and is always on time. He can make me so mad, and then schmooze me and get me to forgive him in less than 5 seconds. Here are some pictures of Darren goofing off- taking pictures of himself to make me laugh. He had shaved his beard to a ridiculous goatee, mustache thing just to get a reaction out of me. It was hilarious.
Ha ha! Darren makes life really fun. My kids love him and I love him.
Ha ha! Darren makes life really fun. My kids love him and I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Darren is fun! Nice pics! We miss your amazingly delicious dinners.
ReplyDeleteWhat a guy! I love the goatee. Hee hee...
ReplyDeleteYou guys make a great couple!
Ray has done the same thing just to get my goat! He poofs his hair to look ridiculous when he is over due for a haircut, just to drive the point home. He's shaved his head to look like bozo the clown. That is too funny. I sure miss you guys and Darren's zest for life.
ReplyDeleteSounds exactly like D. You two are great together! Love you Em!
ReplyDelete