Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Luck 'O the Irish

Happy St. Patricks Day!!  We went  to a parade- it was really fun!  Everyone wanted to look at me and see how cute I was!

But most of the time this is what I did.





And sometimes I did this.  Can you believe how big I am getting?!!  I weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces at my Dr's appt. this week.




Look at this fun float!



And all the people wearing green and there were bubbles everywhere!




I didn't like it when my mom let Kyle hold me. 




Look how cute we are!




Love this cute kid!




So- we had all the usual tricks the leprechauns play.  The kids set up a trap and in the morning Lucky- a Leprechaun doll  was there  in the trap.  The kids got a pot of gold for catching the Leprechaun finally!  What a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a fun mom. I absolutely love the mustaches! I was a total dud this year, but last year, I stole your mustache idea and it was hilarious. Your kids are just adorable. I'm so glad you have the blog so I can feel like I know all of you! Gabe is so big already! Tizzy still weighs 6 lbs, 13 oz. Just a tiny thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabe is super cute! What a fun day. Thanks for sharing your pics.

    ReplyDelete