My kids came home with Progress Reports today. Now I'm going to brag. I can do that because this is my blog and these are my kids. So if you don't care to read about how wonderful my kids are, then your a sinner. Just kidding, I totally don't blame you. Just skip this post. Here we go- this is what their teachers wrote about them:
Paul: Paul is eager to accomplish his work. He has been synergizing well with his classmates in our group projects. I look forward to watching him increase his skills as a leader in the classroom. I would like to see Paul improve on his neatness. Keep up the good work Paul!
Ellie: Ellie continues to make great strides, and is on track to meet end of the year standards. She takes so much pride in her work! We continue to work on her pacing skills, in order to complete assignments, and we are seeing progress! We just adore you Ellie!!
Kyle: What a marvelous student. Above grade level in all subject areas with impeccable manners. A perfect role model in our class.....BRAVO!!!
Darren says Kyle may be a "dark horse". I had to look it up. I guess that's what nursing a kid till he's 2 does. Extra brain cells. The kid really is smart. Anyways, I am so happy all my kids are doing well. I have to laugh at Ellies "pacing skills". In other words, it takes Ellie 45 min of sitting in all positions in her chair at the kitchen table to do 2 math questions. I have to sit right by her and do them with her or they just don't get done. Kyle and Paul typically have their homework done, jobs done, and are playing by the time Ellie answers one question. Good thing she is so cute! Actually, all my kids are.
What brilliant kids you have! They are all perfect in every way. It sounds like you have good teachers, too. Good job, kids! (and good job, Emily and Darren!)
ReplyDelete