Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bad Days

Sunday was a bad day.  BAD. It was hard.  So, so hard.  It seemed like the minutes crawled by and the day would never come to an end.  I am in the thick of it and It's going to be a bad week before it gets better.  Sunday my morning sickness, depression and anxiety were almost unbearable.  Being in the middle of morning sickness is like a deep dark tunnel that will never end.  Monday morning I mustered all the energy of my soul and took Gabe to go running.  It was sunny, for the first time in a month. We went about ten and I was able to run a mile and half and walk two.  I felt awful the whole time.  But I wanted to see if working out would help.  I don't know if it did or not.  This is the third time I have gone running since I had morning sickness, and am pretty sure it's my last.  I wanted so badly to keep running.  I want to be the awesome pregnant chick that runs until she goes into labor.  But I just literally can not do it.  I guess when I hit the bottom it gave me a desire to go.  I couldn't go far or long and it really discouraged me- but I at least I went and felt good about that.   And it felt good to get out instead of just sitting on the couch all day. 
Yesterday was also an awful day.  I had a migraine and threw up a lot.  I literally felt like I was dying.  I rate each of my days how bad I felt and it was a 10.  Each pregnancy I have about 2-3 days that are almost unbearable.  My "10" days. This week I have had 2 of them. I very distinctly remember each of pregnancy "10" days.  I have been dreading these days- and feel relieved to have a couple of them over.  It means that my morning sickness will start going downhill.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment