Thursday, February 5, 2015
Zombie
I'm still sick and still plugging through each day. I think one of the worst things about morning sickness, besides the sickness itself, it how it destroys all motivation and desires. I don't care about anything. I don't want to do anything except sleep. I don't care about cleaning, laundry, homework, dishes, etc. If there is a pile of dirty tissues and orange peels on the couch- I don't care- I will lay next to it for days without cleaning it up. I don't even care about the fun stuff. I don't care about decorating, or painting, going out to dinner, shopping, or anything fun. It's really, really.... depressing. I am bored and depressed and sick of watching TV, but just can't find the desire to do anything else. One morning in a moment of feeling better I thought maybe I could go do some mending- so I got out my mending box, and then I felt sick and that's as far as that went. The mending box has been sitting in the same spot since. I even have some fun stuff to blog about, but I get to my computer and just sit and stare at the screen in a zombie state. I feel like part of me has died. My personality is gone. Hopefully its comes back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there! One more day done.
ReplyDeleteOf course it will come back! You'll be back to you by spring. That's not that far away, right? :) Sorry you feel sick though. It sucks- I remember.
ReplyDeleteDo whatever gets you through! You deserve it. You are amazing for going through this!
ReplyDelete