I am 9 weeks along tomorrow and have an ultrasound. I can't wait. I have a lot of anxiety I am going to have twin boys. Our family has been praying for years to have another little girl. Ellie especially. I would love to have a sweet little girl with dark skin and dark hair. A little girl that looks like me! None of my kids look like me. All my boys are blonde and look like Darren. And Ellie looks like my sister Athena. Anyways, so when I first found out I was pregnant I had a dream I had twin boys! Please no! So when I went to my first Dr. appointment I asked the doctor if we could do an ultrasound early, and he said no. I started crying and said I really wanted to know if I was going to have twins. He stated very calmly I would know soon enough- at my 9 week ultrasound. He must be used to dealing with pregnant crazy ladies. I'm still mad though. And very curios. I had a friend call me the other day and say she had a dream I had twins. Then when we told Gabe I was pregnant, I said, " Momma has a baby in her belly!" and he said, "No!! Two babies!" Oh boy. Honestly, I don't really want twins. Obviously I'll take what I get as I don't get a choice in the matter. And I'll love my kids to the moon and back no matter. But I am certain twins seem like a LOT of work. Like, more than just one newborn. I just can't imagine. And of course there is always so much anxiety that my baby will be healthy. I worry about that too. Anyways, God knows what He is doing. I have faith in Him no matter what. So I'll let you know tomorrow how everything looks.
Your doc sounds mean! Lol. I vote for twin girls! ;) That way, the kids won't have to fight over them so much!
ReplyDelete